Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations InternTelescope Fitness Group
Entry Level: EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSBookmark This
333 South Anita Drive
Posted: June 01 2016
DescriptionSignals is an Event / Promotions and Planning firm in the Greater Orange City area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our private promotions, advertising and special events firm is looking to expand, creating a need for marketing and promotions managers. Full training is provided for the candidate that shows a passion for marketing, a knowledge of customer service and the goals of management.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge:
• 1-2 years’ experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• Desire to succeed