Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations InternFab Design Company
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relation and Event Coordinator InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations/Communications InternMontgomery Housing Authority
Eventvibe Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
1003 Essex Street
San Diego, CA
Posted: March 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEventvibe hosts and promotes hundreds of music events a year in various locations in San Diego. Eventvibe is looking for an intern assist with upcoming events, projects, and media relations to support the events. Are you looking for a Public Relations Internship in San Diego? Do you have an interest in Music events? This internship can help provide valuable work experience in the music event industry. Learn what it takes to run multiple social media platforms for a music event company.
Responsibilities● Develop and maintain social media
● Must be comfortable and knowledgeable with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
● Monitor and track success of postings
● Prepare social media content and calendar
● Assist with research for new media business opportunities
● Participate in brainstorms
● Experience in graphic design a plus but not necessary
RequirementsCurrent Undergraduate in their Junior or Senior year
● Hospitality, Marketing, Public Relations, or other relevant college major
● Interest in electronic music industry
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Detail oriented selfstarter
● Strong understanding of social media
● Enthusiasm, flexibility, and a willingness to work remotely unsupervised
● Previous internships in PR a plus but not required
● Proficiency in Microsoft word, office, excel, powerpoint, and Google drive.
● Must have a laptop and smartphone
● Must have reliable transportation