Public Relations InternshipSick of Single
Entertainment Public Relations Firm seeks qualified internLyme Lite Media
Public Relations InternPoised Studios
Public Relations InternFlorida Business Consulting
BILINGUAL SPANISH BRAND AMBASSADORS INTERNSHIPFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations & Mass CommunicationsB~STEM Project
PR & Marketing- Toy GiveawayQEB Foundation
PR & Marketing-Turkey GiveawayQEB Foundation
Executive PR / Fundraising ApprenticeshipBookmark This
100 Broadway, Suite 1
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a public relations specialty firm founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We're looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding customer service, develop strong customer relationships and client relations.
From our innovative advertising managers and ground-breaking clients, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a team environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve with advertising, the merchandise we sell and the work we do this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
We are offering:
Fun and positive work environment.
Opportunity for management
Optional travel with the advertising team
We are filling entry level positions with individuals that have a track record of commitment, ambition, and leadership either through their athletic teams, in their participation in organizations on campus, or in their community. All majors and backgrounds will be considered for our internship program as well .
Responsibilities• Set and achieve personal advertising goals while supporting the goals of the team
• Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
• Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise
• Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to
follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to
• Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best
Experience is not necessary but any background in the following:
Requirements• Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in advertising
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fundraising
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and
prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and advertising
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse