Marketing/Public Relations InternThe Bates Agency ATL
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
Public Relations/Customer Service InternBri McCorkell
Public Relations InternReliance capital Limited
NYFW Public Relations intern for a designerBeauty Within TV
Public Relations/Fashion Intern/CommunicationsPreface Public Relations
PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternFoodstirs
Fall '16 Public Relations/ Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Kid Care Concierge
Posted: August 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKid Care Concierge is a progressive concierge agency that offers support to busy families with children of all ages. Our innovative agency partners with families and organizations to offer nanny services professional tutoring and much, much more. Interns work in our corporate office, which is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
We are seeking dynamic Public Relations Interns to reach out to media outlets and secure positive press on behalf of the organization. PR Interns conduct field related research, create new contacts, and network with existing contacts in order to create leading-edge visual and written products. As respected members of the Administrative team, interns participate in weekly planning meetings and are expected to complete tasks and projects in their respective fields of study.
The ideal candidate thinks outside of the box, values education, can effectively communicate orally, visually, and in written form with parents, children, and educational leaders. Our unique and highly selective internship program welcomes motivated Interns wishing to engage in a meaningful work experience to apply. Serious Interns are encouraged to apply and submit required documentation for review.
Various internships (p/t vs. f/t and one semester vs. multiple semesters) are offered. As an integral member of team KCC, we greatly value the necessity to fully orientate Interns to the Kid Care Concierge organizational culture and system. Accordingly, full time and longer termed internships (multiple semesters) are favored. However, we do hire part time and one semester Interns. Since a tremendous experience is granted via this internship, Interns may either earn college credits (where applicable). A minimum of 15 hours per week is required. All of our previous Interns have been offered entry to competitive graduate programs, positions at top firms and Fortune 500 companies in their respective fields.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Coordinate online marketing and advertisement campaigns
- Update company websites.
- Organize online outreach.
- Assist with the management of social media accounts
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to various forms of media.
- Identify, meet and evaluate social media outreach goals
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to various forms of media and press.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.