PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Public Relations Fall InternshipBookmark This
261 Old York Rd.
Posted: August 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSI INC is one of the area’s most innovative and successful marketing firms located in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Our mission is to become a global leader in the outsourced marketing industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients.
As a dominant market leader we have become the leading choice of larger corporations for their marketing research, new customer acquisition, and customer retention needs. We possess the ability to represent different companies in varies industries. At SI INC we focus on being the best at what we do by adapting to each individual client’s needs. With the proven track record of success over the years we have separated ourselves as a top performer in the industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.