Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations Fall InternshipBookmark This
261 Old York Rd.
Posted: August 19 2016
DescriptionSI INC is one of the area’s most innovative and successful marketing firms located in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Our mission is to become a global leader in the outsourced marketing industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients.
As a dominant market leader we have become the leading choice of larger corporations for their marketing research, new customer acquisition, and customer retention needs. We possess the ability to represent different companies in varies industries. At SI INC we focus on being the best at what we do by adapting to each individual client’s needs. With the proven track record of success over the years we have separated ourselves as a top performer in the industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.