Kids Club OrganizerHamilton Joes
(((*SPRING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
TRAVEL PR and Social Media InternTin Cans + String
Public Relations/ Publicist Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Communications Internship Starting May 2017T.J. Sacks & Associates
Public Relations & Event Specalist -InternThigPro Balance and Relationship Management Institute
Public Relations InternshipThe Pollack PR Marketing Group
Public Relations Internshiptwo|pr
FALL / WINTER Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
GRAPHIC CREATIVE, INC
Posted: August 31 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Graphic Creative is offering Intern Positions for this Quarter. // Come join the fun and show off your creative talents with us!
Are you looking to be on a creative team and achieve valuable experience? Add challenging projects to your portfolio? Achieve awards and recommendations? Compete in competitive environments? Participate in Art; Photography; Film Festivals; and Competitions? If you answered Yes to these questions, congrats! Now put that portfolio or reel together and apply to our creative team at email@example.com to join our creative network, group, and community. Be sure to research and read what we are all about before you submit.
Those accepted will be submitting work to be featured and critiqued by existing artists and clients on a number of creative projects. Interns will gain valuable experience working within our community. From concept art to the submission of fine quality prints, including submissions to galleries and volunteering on leading industry projects. Collaborate your path with us and join our network of Creators, Artists, Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Photographers, Marketers, and more.
Graphic Creative is a full-service design, printing, marketing, advertising, and branding agency Internationally based. We provide the best possible service to our brands / partners and their satisfaction is our reward. A commitment to excellence means achieving a long-term partnership. Graphic Creative specializes in creative development with creative teams, design, brand development, big idea's, concepts, marketing, interactive media, public relations, and innovative projects. We provide strategic marketing and creative services, creative media campaigns, promotional items, creative photography, short films, & key art.
We collaborate with our partners, specializing in many realms of creative media, from creative films to creative environments helping the world be a bit more creative. Enjoy!
The Graphic Creative Team
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Assist in all aspects of communications and contribute to published projects.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program school.
- Experience with Microsoft, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe, Microsoft
Preferred - Adobe InDesign