- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Fall/Winter 2016 - Fashion Public Relations Intern (Immediate Hire)
Public Relations - Must be 21-24 and out of college to apply for this special grant!Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Oustanding, Motivated, PR InternPMP PR
Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Fall/Winter 2016 - Fashion Public Relations Intern (Immediate Hire)Bookmark This
73 Spring Street, Suite 402
New York, NY
Posted: October 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaguire Steele specializes in full service public relations and the representation of emerging and established designer men’s, women’s and accessories brands, prestige beauty and grooming brands and retail and e-commerce stores.
• Sample trafficking (electronically logging out loans of clothing samples lent to various publications, celebrities, musicians and stylists / checking in samples as they are returned from these loans and ensuring that any missing samples are immediately reported)
• Taking inventory of new collections
• Preparing look book mailings and other press mailings
• Preparing gift mailings to editors and celebrities
• Maintaining the general appearance of the showroom
• Clipping and scanning press
• Compiling publicity reports and event re-caps
• Running errands which may include deliveries to publications and/or clients' showrooms, purchasing publications for press reports, picking up supplies need for meetings and/or presentations and more
• Assisting with events (fashion shows, cocktail parties, in-store launches, press previews, etc) and editor appointments as needed
• Database maintenance
This internship is unpaid however; you may receive academic credit for the internship.
Maguire Steele office hours are 10 am to close.
Minimum Commitment: 3 days per week 10 am to 7 pm
Hours may vary in February and September due to show preparations for New York Fashion Week.
RequirementsMaguire Steele is looking for motivated, professional and responsible interns. Interns must possess the following skills:
• Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
• Must multi-task effectively
• Attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Interest in the fashion industry; specifically the field of public relations
• High energy
• Eager to learn and grow