Public Relations InternCostco Wholesale
Public Relations InternAusgold Limited
Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
Fashion PR and Style Studio InternshipBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNightcap Fashion PR & Style Studio Los Angeles is seeking reliable, pro-active interns who are temporarily available to work from home. Interns must be dedicated and able to follow directions in this fast paced fashion world. Interns will gain valuable experience in the fashion and PR industry working with women/men's fashion collections. There is potential for growth within the company.
ResponsibilitiesInterns at Nightcap Fashion PR & Style Studio are responsible for the tasks assigned to them by the Showroom Manager. Interns must be able to temporarily work from home. Seeking individuals who are extremely organized and time oriented, and who are committed to helping the company grow. Our interns partake in many day to day tasks including:
• Daily social media management and research
• Ability to create documents in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
• Tracking stylist and editorial inventory pulls/returns
• Contacting clients for invites/events/appointments
• Researching current/potential clients, celebrities and editorials
• Preparing gifting materials for celebrities, stylists and editors
• Creating press kits and materials
• Assisting with daily showroom appointments, pick-ups and drop offs
RequirementsBackground in fashion and/or PR is a plus.
Juniors or Seniors with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
Currently living in Los Angeles.
College-credit based applicants preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
Minimum 2-3 day commitment.
Must have a laptop and a car.