Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive Assistant and Public RelationsCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Fashion PR and Style Studio InternshipBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNightcap Fashion PR & Style Studio Los Angeles is seeking reliable, pro-active interns who are temporarily available to work from home. Interns must be dedicated and able to follow directions in this fast paced fashion world. Interns will gain valuable experience in the fashion and PR industry working with women/men's fashion collections. There is potential for growth within the company.
ResponsibilitiesInterns at Nightcap Fashion PR & Style Studio are responsible for the tasks assigned to them by the Showroom Manager. Interns must be able to temporarily work from home. Seeking individuals who are extremely organized and time oriented, and who are committed to helping the company grow. Our interns partake in many day to day tasks including:
• Daily social media management and research
• Ability to create documents in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
• Tracking stylist and editorial inventory pulls/returns
• Contacting clients for invites/events/appointments
• Researching current/potential clients, celebrities and editorials
• Preparing gifting materials for celebrities, stylists and editors
• Creating press kits and materials
• Assisting with daily showroom appointments, pick-ups and drop offs
RequirementsBackground in fashion and/or PR is a plus.
Juniors or Seniors with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
Currently living in Los Angeles.
College-credit based applicants preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
Minimum 2-3 day commitment.
Must have a laptop and a car.