SPRING 2017 INTERNS NEEDED FOR NY-BASED FASHION PR AGENCYThe Bromley Group
FOX News Channel/FOX Business Network InternFOX News Channel
Social Media & Community Management InternGPME Group
Public Relations InternApache Creek Holdings
Spring 2017 InternshipTeak Media Communications
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
Crime Researcher, Speech Writer/Presentation Builder, Interview OrganizerStrider
Fashion PRBookmark This
208 E Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA leading Marketing, Branding, and Sales company is looking to fill available internship position immediately. Position is ideal for individuals with a solid interest in online marketing, PR, social media, sales and the fashion industry. We're looking for a team player who loves being creative and seeing a job succeed overall. Our goal is to raise the bar, and think outside of the box. What we offer in exchange is an fun learning experience and many of the inherent perks that come with working in the fashion business!Knowledge of the web 2.0, social media, blogs, fashion (luxury and mass market) and popular culture is a must. Some fashion, website or other online media experience is a plus. This is an ENTRY LEVEL position, ideal for someone who is self-motivated, creative, and extremely enthusiastic about the internet.
You will be operating from our office in Downtown Los Angeles and your own computer or laptop. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to discover the inner nuances of the fashion industry and work, learn, and play with a diverse team of professionals.
- working with online outlets (blogs, second-tiered websites, etc)- Secure news coverage and media features
- Setting up online contests- executing interviews
- Administrative support for account Managers - office duties
- Focus on fashion trends and help with targeting audiences for marketing initiatives
- Social media coordination and outreach
- Participate in brainstorms for current and potential projects
- Online research of sites, blogs, online media, and sales
- Aid in press efforts for a variety of brands
- Assist and engage in the creative process of ongoing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong Knowledge of all Social Media outlets is a must
- Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Polyvorfe, Youtube.com, etc...
- Strong written and oral communication skills in a must
- Interest in online publicity, marketing, fashion and lifestyle promotion
- Knowledge and love for all things fashion, internet, pop and underground culture
- Desire to learn about digital marketing
- Passionate about working in the fashion/pop industry
- Ability to receive college credit preferred, but not required