Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations/ Publicist Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Fashion PR InternBookmark This
Cameo Public Relations
New York, NY
Posted: January 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCameo PR is a full-service agency specializing in tailored public relations campaigns & comprehensive brand development for home, fashion & accessories designers. Cameo is seeking driven, hard-working, motivated individuals to take part in hands-on internships for both the Spring and Summer seasons.
Candidate must be a current student studying fashion or public relations. Must be detail-oriented, passionate, dedicated, self-starter with superb writing and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task and a true love for the industry.
Responsibilities- Daily communication with home, fashion & accessories editors at all levels
- Sample trafficking & inventory management
- Trend forecasting
- Assisting with drafting & distributing creative pitches, press releases, media alerts, lookbooks and linesheets
- Scheduling & assisting with deskside meetings and preview appointments with editors & stylists
- Researching & connecting with new media - TV, Magazines, Newspapers, Digital Publications & Blogs
- Maintaining credits & tear sheets
- Securing sponsors for various events
- Scouting potential partners
RequirementsMust be available a minimum of 2 full days per week for at least 3 months.
SkillsRequired - Word, Excel
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop