Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternThe Women's International Music Network
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
PR and Sponsorship InternshipThe Hunter Group
Fashion PR InternBookmark This
Cameo Public Relations
New York, NY
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCameo PR is a full-service agency specializing in tailored public relations campaigns & comprehensive brand development for home, fashion & accessories designers. Cameo is seeking driven, hard-working, motivated individuals to take part in hands-on internships for the Fall season.
Candidate must be a current student studying fashion or public relations. Must be detail-oriented, passionate, dedicated, self-starter with superb writing and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task and a true love for the industry.
Responsibilities- Daily communication with home, fashion & accessories editors at all levels
- Sample trafficking & inventory management
- Trend forecasting
- Assisting with drafting & distributing creative pitches, press releases, media alerts, lookbooks and linesheets
- Scheduling & assisting with deskside meetings and preview appointments with editors & stylists
- Researching & connecting with new media - TV, Magazines, Newspapers, Digital Publications & Blogs
- Maintaining credits & tear sheets
- Securing sponsors for various events
- Scouting potential partners
RequirementsMust be available a minimum of 2 full days per week for at least 3 months.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Word
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop