Fashion PR Internship for a Creative AgencyL'effrontée
Public Relations InternZAG Group of Companies
Paid FT PR/Business Outreach/Marketing InternPulsar
Public Relations InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Fashion Editorial InternshipRBBR
Assistant working closely with the CEO (Start-up) Fashion line and BoutiqueTanthony Raeshawn Enterprises, LLC
Public Relations InternNadia Worsley Publicity
Fashion PR InternsBookmark This
Seventh House PR
263 11th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Seventh House PR is an industry renowned firm with an expansive network of contacts, representing a class of talented A-list clientele.
We are currently seeking interns to begin IMMEDIATELY at our showroom in NYC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Email resume to: email@example.com
- Managing the press closet; sample trafficking via Fashion GPS
- Assisting in the management of specified retainer clients, particularly with social media efforts
- Assisting in the coordination of meetings with contacts from top stylists, magazines, etc.
- Taking RSVP's for events
- Compiling lists of editors, stylists, and other industry influencers
- Press Clippings
- EXCELLENT writing/written communication skills
- Deep understanding of and experience in various social media platforms, and how to best leverage each one
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Willingness to be all-hands-on-board, complete runs or errands, stay a little late if necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Enthusiasm and understanding of fashion industry, and a dedicated hard worker