PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Fashion PR InternsBookmark This
Seventh House PR
263 11th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: May 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Seventh House PR is an industry renowned firm with an expansive network of contacts, representing a class of talented A-list clientele.
We are currently seeking interns to begin IMMEDIATELY at our showroom in NYC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Email resume to: email@example.com
- Managing the press closet; sample trafficking via Fashion GPS
- Assisting in the management of specified retainer clients, particularly with social media efforts
- Assisting in the coordination of meetings with contacts from top stylists, magazines, etc.
- Taking RSVP's for events
- Compiling lists of editors, stylists, and other industry influencers
- Press Clippings
- EXCELLENT writing/written communication skills
- Deep understanding of and experience in various social media platforms, and how to best leverage each one
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Willingness to be all-hands-on-board, complete runs or errands, stay a little late if necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Enthusiasm and understanding of fashion industry, and a dedicated hard worker