Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Fashion PR Showroom InternBookmark This
Style Public Relations LLC
5455 Wilshire Blvd., Suite #1800
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 10 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLos Angeles based Fashion PR firm is currently looking for a hard working, independent, fashion savvy intern. You will be given a first hand look into the daily routine of Fashion PR.
This is a NON-PAID INTERNSHIP, however, credit is provided for students.
We are looking for a quarterly commitment (4 months).
Preference will be given to those candidates who can work 8 hours a day (9am-6pm) with at least 2 days a week and are local to the Los Angeles / West Hollywood area.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Responsibilities- Assisting with sample pulls for various editorial requests
- Tracking media placements and online/print editorials
- Monitoring magazine credits
- Preparing for press clippings and other events
- Creating social media content
- Draft up media alerts
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Create and upload press clips for clients
- Daily upkeep of showroom and rental
- Help maintain and update media lists
- Facilitate Stylist and Editorial Pulls
- Assist CEO and publicists in their daily activities
- Research & Outreach with fashion blogs
- Coordinate Returns
- Research celebrity blog and websites for client affiliated photos
- Research trends in fashion and pop culture
Requirements- Highly ORGANIZED
- Awareness of current trends and fashion magazines and websites
- Strong verbal communication - writing and spelling skills are a must
- Attention to detail
- Must have a laptop
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner
-Outgoing, Positive, Honest, Loyal, Dependable
-Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel is a plus
-Experience in fashion and public relations is a plus