Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Fashion/Lifestyle PR InternshipBookmark This
860 S. Los Angeles St. Mezz 2
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking Fall PR intern for Post+Beam, an established fashion, beauty and lifestyle PR agency with offices in NY and LA. Looking for a star intern for our LA office/showroom who is smart, organized and driven to assist with day-to-day operations. Must be dependable, have a great attitude, punctual and love happy hour (we’re a fun bunch). Ideally we want someone who is hungry to learn and work in the industry; this is a very hands-on internship (coffee runs are not typical)!
This is an unpaid position for a minimum of 3 days per week. Parking and expenses are provided, able to offer college credit and willing to work with partial day schedules.
• Facilitate stylist and editorial pulls
• Maintain and update media lists
• Scan and uploading press clippings
• Assist in pitching to fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines & blogs
• Support with daily activities
• Highly organized and dependable
• Efficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Excellent follow up
• Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
• Strong phone pitching skills and established press/blog contacts a plus
• Past fashion/lifestyle PR or showroom experience highly desirable
• Friendly and positive, and able to have fun while working hard
Start date: August 15th
Email cover letter and resume to: