PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArmand Consulting is a premiere boutique public relations agency, that focuses on fashion, accessories, and bridal based in the heart of New York City. We are looking for amazingly innovative interns who have drive and vision. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to learn the every growing business of Public Relations.
Responsibilities-Utilize layout software to assemble text, photographs and other content in an aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-read arrangement
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Interpreting the editor's needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Meet with editor in order to discuss the appearance of the upcoming issue
- Decide on typeface and fonts for magazine’s cover and headlines
- Decide how visuals and articles will be tied together
- Decide which type of artwork and other visuals will be used for each story
- Involved with designing layout of company website
This is an incredible opportunity for your work to be put into live practice, everything you do will be directly applied to company and you will be directly involved with the day to day operations
Requirements-Junior or Senior students in the related field of study.
- Excellent abilities with graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Able to work closely in a team
- Enjoy combining creativity with technical work
- Able to schedule and prioritize tasks, and you have excellent attention to detail
- Interested in solving complicated publication layout issues, such as balancing advertisements with content
- Interested in working with computers as well as collaborating with others
- Knowledge of media, typography, and portfolio development
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to visualize the final product during the design process
- Must also be able to work independently