PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Public Relations InternSkyes Home
Fall 2017 Public Relations InternThe Walker Marchant Group
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
169 E Flagler St. Ste. 820
Posted: May 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDDM ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS, an International Agency with offices in MILANO , VERONA, NYC and MIAMI, Specializes in the fields of Luxury , Fashion and Design. Please see bellow our quarterly magazine and our company profile.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION IN COLLABORATION WITH DDM EUROPE AND THE FOUNDER DANILO DI MICHELE -
Assists the department with Graphic Design efforts both within the company and to the public. The Intern will assist the department with editorial coverage, product placement developing gaphic materials (invitations, ads, material for social media) for both DDM products and DDM special events. The Intern will assist with delivery of products to celebrities and other clients. Finally, the Intern plays an integral role in maintaining DDM intranet that communicates DDM Marketing Department activites to the rest of the company.
• DDMADVERTISING.com Internet and Company Tumblr -Maintain DDM site with catalogs, DDM media coverage and make it available within the company for viewing.
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
• Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose.
• Possess a killer portfolio with variety of industries and deliverables represented.
￼• Sample Management - Manage media samples within DDM office for easy distribution to media and entertainment outlets.
• Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
RequirementsLooking for someone available for starting as soon as possible.
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be capable of working within a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and e-mail programs
• Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite and DreamWeaver.
￼• Ability to life/move product between 1-25 pounds daily.
• Ability to drive to events and store locations for media requests.