Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community RelationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Independent Record Label Seeks Public Relations InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: March 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is offering a new Media and Public Relationships internship. Individuals interested in public relations are invited to apply for this internship in which successful applicants will work closely with teams in Toronto, New York, and Los Angeles. Please send us your cover letter and resumé. Social media or any other relevant information is also welcome.
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Research blogs, newspapers, and radio stations
- Create and maintain databases of press, their social media, and their contact information
- Communicate internally with members of the production team in Toronto, NY, and LA
- Schedule, coordinate, and confirm interviews for Shah with press
Requirements- Experience in an administrative role preferred
- Organized, reliable, punctual
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop preferred
- Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)