Public Relations InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Social Media AssistantMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Website Developer Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Public Relations AssistantSociety Row
HYUNDAI Tech Public Relations and Media InternHyundai Technology
Public Relations InternCece Feinberg PR
Public Relations / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
⏳Intern for fast pace, Communications FirmBookmark This
The Duart Group LLC.
3030 W Chicago Ave
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a dynamic and dedicated PR intern to work on various client projects. Candidate should be self-motivated and possess excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to undertake multiple projects at once. Candidate should also exhibit a solid understanding of public relations and communication fundamentals and an eagerness to grow professionally. The ideal candidate should be fearless with cold-calling and a natural strategic thinker. * Must be comfortable with telephone interactions; making and receiving calls. *Commission based opportunity.
ResponsibilitiesIntern responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Writing and/or proofreading media alerts and pitches for clients
* Sending out and tracking review copies
* Create media lists targeting key media contacts
* Corresponding and sending media and review request
* Coordinating and/or conducting interviews
* Organizing and creating spreadsheets
* Email management/organization
* Other tasks administrative in nature
RequirementsCollege students and recent graduates in the Advertising, Marketing/Promotions, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations field(s) are strongly preferred.
Intern requirements include but are not limited to:
* Access to a computer
* Flexible schedule
* Meticulous and detail oriented
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational, planning and execution skills
* Energetic, creative, and eager to learn
* Ability to multitask and self-motivated; ability to work independently and as part of a team
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Phone Etiquette, Social Skills, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Attention To Detail, Timely Decision Making, Open Minded, Highly Reliable, Keen Listener, Flexible to Change, Professional, Meticulous eye for detail, Digital Communication, Team-orientated, Independent Thinker, Positive Attitude, Enthusiastic, Timely, Ambitious
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish