Public Relations (PR) InternshipThe Hunter Group
Summer Internship- Social Media for PR agencyKBC Media
Summer Public Relations InternRoyality Management, LLC
Public Relations/Communications InternMontgomery Housing Authority
Strategic Public Relations Internship at High-Growth Tech Company AND 501(c)(3) NonprofitliftUPlift
PR & Branding Intern-$200 StipendMillennial Ventures
PR Virtual Assistant InternDaughters of Nonyelum
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
ISO immediate SUPERSTAR Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: September 09 2016
Company Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a SUPERSTAR Social Media intern. The job requires roughly 7-10 hours weekly (with the possibility of more during busier times), and your presence at team meetings regarding social media if/when we have them.
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts. You will be part of a team of 2 with support from everyone else in the company. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to make social media a productive part of our overall marketing efforts. This internship is an unpaid position, however we WILL reward with cash bonuses. This job has the potential to become part-time PAID.
ResponsibilitiesFor consideration, applicants must show current content created, accounts managed and provide vast scope of language/subject matter. Also, give strategy to GROW audience. We represent lifestyle and entertainment specific. Grammar, proper social media structuring, knowledge of trending hashtags and multi-platform familiarity are crucial.
RequirementsInterns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level. You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just "informing" or “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans, put those plans to action, and suggest steps to increase impact.
Interns will be performing the following tasks (with the assistance of our head of digital marketing):
· Finding users to follow/friend/like our business and clients
· Creating content regarding our clients to use for FB/twitter/IG/Google + via spreadsheet for approval
· Writing original posts as well as brainstorming innovative ways to spice up the content
· Uploading social media posts to Buffer w/ corresponding photos
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
· Excellent written and verbal communication w/ strong editing skills
· Trending knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +
· Ability to deal with uncertainty
· Ability to contribute individually, as well as to the team as a whole
· High energy self-starter and problem solver
· ONSITE social media LIVE posts, if local