Public Relations InternITPR
External Affairs InternFlorida Division of Emergency Management
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Technology Writer / PR InternJobGrouper
Public Relations InternNuRepublic
Network Public Relations InternNetwork Public Relations
Jewelry PR InternBookmark This
Seventh House PR
263 11th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: May 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Seventh House PR is an industry renowned firm with an expansive network of contacts, representing a class of talented A-list clientele.
We are currently seeking interns to begin IMMEDIATELY at our showroom in NYC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing the press closet; sample trafficking via Fashion GPS
- Assisting in the management of specified retainer clients, particularly with social media efforts
- Assisting in the coordination of meetings with contacts from top stylists, magazines, etc.
- Taking RSVP's for events
- Compiling lists of editors, stylists, and other industry influencers
- Press Clippings
- Have experience working with jewelry
- EXCELLENT writing/written communication skills
- Deep understanding of and experience in various social media platforms, and how to best leverage each one
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Willingness to be all-hands-on-board, complete runs or errands, stay a little late if necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Enthusiasm and understanding of fashion industry, and a dedicated hard worker