- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Part-time Jr. Publicist position available at The Luxe PR Group At Our Atlanta Office
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community RelationsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte FirmDanielle Davis Creative Group LLC
Public Relations Assistant: Entry LevelProof Management, Inc.
Part-time Jr. Publicist position available at The Luxe PR Group At Our Atlanta OfficeBookmark This
The Luxe PR Group
171 Auburn Ave NE
Posted: November 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an avid fashion and pop culture blog reader? Do you peruse through Vogue, Elle, and other fashion magazines? Do you consider yourself well versed wtih social media? Can you multi-task and maintain strict confidentiality? Are you a newshound? If you've answered these questions with a resounding YES! Then we want YOU! The Luxe PR Group/The Luxe Style Lab, a PR and branding agency is looking for two detail-oriented, hardworking, and fabulous Jr. Publicists that reside in Atlanta and are ready to start ASAP. We are looking to fill a local position and a remote/ virtual one as well.
We are looking for two Jr. Publicists that are ready to work in the beauty, fashion, entertainment, and music industry. Our clientele is diverse and we expect our interns to have an interest in these fields. As an intern you will gain first-hand real world experience with PR, Marketing, and Branding. From working with celebs to beauty brands be prepared to get your hands dirty. Oh did we mention that we throw fabulous events too?
Please email resume, cover letter, 3 PR writing samples, and any other applicable information. Please put email subject as 'JR. Publicist.' In the BODY of the email please include the following:
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Hours and Days available
Applications not following these instructions will NOT be considered!
ResponsibilitiesMonitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, and blogs for client opportunities.
- Assist in pitching intriguing story concepts to national, regional and local editors, writers, and producers
- Work with A-list celebrity stylists to coordinate pulls for Award Shows and other Red Carpet events
- Updating media lists
- PR software experience such as Cision, BurrellesLuce, Who Represents, Celebrity Intelligence, etc.…
- Writing media alerts, press releases and other marketing collateral
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in event planning and execution
- Compile detailed client reports
Requirements- Microsoft Office proficiency is a must
- Adobe experience CS6 would be a plus but not required
- Proactive, dedicated and an energetic self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation abilities and personal appearance
- Bilingual is a huge plus
- Imaginative and creative
- Great decision making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Effective at online research
- Ability to prioritize between several projects and responsibilities
- COMMON SENSE
- Previous PR Experience preferred
- Ready and willing to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN!!!
**MUST RESIDE IN ATLANTA** CAN BE VIRTUAL