Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Social Media & Community Management InternTearRipClipSnip
Brand Management Consultant:HAGTAP
Summer Public Relations InternshipRoar Media
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations SpecialistsM&M Enterprise Production
Underwriting InternMaryland Automobile Insurance Fund
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Junior PublicistBookmark This
4306 N Shallowford Road
Posted: October 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for creating exciting and positive buzz about our clients, events, and services. A Junior Publicist like you will be planning and analyzing Public Relations and Social Media campaigns, pitching to a variety of media outlets, establishing relationships with Media contacts and creating new opportunities for press coverage.
Lastly, this Junior Publicist will help maintain social media platforms, while serving as a company liaison during events and public appearances. The ideal Junior Publicist is able to commit 10-15 hours per week to the organization.
– Highly-motivated and organized self starter
A strong passion for Entrepreneurship and doing the work to be your own boss!
– Outside of the box thinker – we want fresh ideas!
– Excellent in writing and verbal communication
– Strong attention to detail and research skills
– Knowledge of social media platforms WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Linked In
– Ideally previous work experience in Social Media and PR (but not mandatory)
– Maintain professionalism while in celebrity-filled settings
-High ethical standards and regard
-Passionate about his or her work
-Active existing social network user
WRITING SKILLS ARE ESSENTIAL!
GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLS ARE A PLUS!
Visit us OnGiselleAve.com