Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Paid Internship/ Social Media Strategist & PRNice Girls Club
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingMonumental Management, Inc
Winter 2016/2017 Intern (Houston)Endicott & Co Public Relations
Spring 2017 PUBLIC RELATIONS and EVENTS Marketing InternshipColette Phillips Communications
Fox News Public Relations College AssociateFox News
PR Internship for Multimedia Entertainment and Publishing FirmHashtag Comics
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Junior PublicistBookmark This
4306 N Shallowford Road
Posted: October 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for creating exciting and positive buzz about our clients, events, and services. A Junior Publicist like you will be planning and analyzing Public Relations and Social Media campaigns, pitching to a variety of media outlets, establishing relationships with Media contacts and creating new opportunities for press coverage.
Lastly, this Junior Publicist will help maintain social media platforms, while serving as a company liaison during events and public appearances. The ideal Junior Publicist is able to commit 10-15 hours per week to the organization.
– Highly-motivated and organized self starter
A strong passion for Entrepreneurship and doing the work to be your own boss!
– Outside of the box thinker – we want fresh ideas!
– Excellent in writing and verbal communication
– Strong attention to detail and research skills
– Knowledge of social media platforms WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Linked In
– Ideally previous work experience in Social Media and PR (but not mandatory)
– Maintain professionalism while in celebrity-filled settings
-High ethical standards and regard
-Passionate about his or her work
-Active existing social network user
WRITING SKILLS ARE ESSENTIAL!
GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLS ARE A PLUS!
Visit us OnGiselleAve.com