Promotions Coordinator InternMiss Universe Guyana
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media and Public Relations InternLondontown USA
Public Relations InternEmbacy Entertainment, LLC
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Recruitment InternshipViPeak Global
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Junior PublicistBookmark This
4306 N Shallowford Road
Posted: October 01 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for creating exciting and positive buzz about our clients, events, and services. A Junior Publicist like you will be planning and analyzing Public Relations and Social Media campaigns, pitching to a variety of media outlets, establishing relationships with Media contacts and creating new opportunities for press coverage.
Lastly, this Junior Publicist will help maintain social media platforms, while serving as a company liaison during events and public appearances. The ideal Junior Publicist is able to commit 10-15 hours per week to the organization.
– Highly-motivated and organized self starter
A strong passion for Entrepreneurship and doing the work to be your own boss!
– Outside of the box thinker – we want fresh ideas!
– Excellent in writing and verbal communication
– Strong attention to detail and research skills
– Knowledge of social media platforms WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Linked In
– Ideally previous work experience in Social Media and PR (but not mandatory)
– Maintain professionalism while in celebrity-filled settings
-High ethical standards and regard
-Passionate about his or her work
-Active existing social network user
WRITING SKILLS ARE ESSENTIAL!
GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLS ARE A PLUS!
Visit us OnGiselleAve.com