Social Media Content InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Public Relations InternArizona beverage company
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Public Relations Agency InternAddicted Youth Public Relations
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
KICKSTARTER PR INTERN: PAYMENT AGAINST MEETING FUNDING GOALS.Bookmark This
Posted: December 19 2015
Company Location: Kew Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdventures is a education focussed consulting firm working on diverse projects that help make learning interesting for children. Using diverse tools, PR intern will work to make this Kickstarter project visible to media companies, bloggers and influencers. PR intern will also create and maintain the web page as well share the backend preparations for the benefit of the kickstarter community.
Responsibilities- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a College degree.
RequirementsProvide research on potential media companies, bloggers and other relevant stakeholders
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying and closing potential partnerships
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting the project
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring kickstarter listings to help improve and make our project efficient for funding.