PR & Marketing InternshipLigne' Agency
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Social Media Intern/Office AssistantJDCommunications, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
PR - Writer - Marketing - Fashion Intern - OfficeLuxury Resale Network LLC
Graphic Design InternRegan Communications
Entry Level Public RelationsFlorida Business Consulting
KICKSTARTER PR INTERN: PAYMENT AGAINST MEETING FUNDING GOALS.Bookmark This
Posted: December 19 2015
Company Location: Kew Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdventures is a education focussed consulting firm working on diverse projects that help make learning interesting for children. Using diverse tools, PR intern will work to make this Kickstarter project visible to media companies, bloggers and influencers. PR intern will also create and maintain the web page as well share the backend preparations for the benefit of the kickstarter community.
Responsibilities- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a College degree.
RequirementsProvide research on potential media companies, bloggers and other relevant stakeholders
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying and closing potential partnerships
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting the project
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring kickstarter listings to help improve and make our project efficient for funding.