Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
LA Fashion PR Showroom InternBookmark This
Style Public Relations LLC
112 W 9th St, Suite 1201
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLos Angeles based Fashion PR firm is currenlty expanding and looking for a hard working, independent, fashion savvy intern. You will be given a first hand look into the daily routine of Fashion PR.
This is a NON-PAID INTERNSHIP, but we do provide credit for students.
We are looking for a quarterly commitment (4 months).
Preference will be given to those candidates who can work 8 hours a day (9am-6pm). At least 2 days a week that fit into your schedule and are local to the Los Angeles area.
We are currently in DTLA but will be moving to West Hollywood/Beverly Hills area come April. Please keep that in mind for commuting reasons.
Can't wait to hear from you!
- Assisting with sample pulls for various editorial requests
- Tracking media placements and online/print editorials
- Monitoring magazine credits
- Preparing for press clippings and other events
- Creating social media content
- Draft up media alerts
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Create and upload press clips for clients
- Daily upkeep of showroom and rental
- Help maintain and update media lists
- Facilitate Stylist and Editorial Pulls
- Assist CEO and publicists in their daily activities
- Research & Outreach with fashion blogs
- Coordinate Returns
- Research celebrity blog and websites for client affiliated photos
- Research trends in fashion and pop culture
Requirements- Highly ORGANIZED
- Awareness of current trends and fashion magazines and websites
- Strong verbal communication - writing and spelling skills are a must
- Attention to detail
- Must have a laptop
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner
-Outgoing, Positive, Honest, Loyal, Dependable
-Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel is a plus
-Experience in fashion and public relations is a plus