Assistant Production ManagerC2S Technologies
Hands on Public Relations Training and 3 Month Product LaunchThe McCord List
Public Relations InternLPB Media
Executive AssistantShanna A. Jefferson, Inc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNALLERGAN PLC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Promotions Coordinator InternMiss Universe Guyana
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
LA Fashion PR Showroom InternBookmark This
Style Public Relations LLC
5455 Wlshire Blvd., Suite #1800
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLos Angeles based Fashion PR firm is currenlty expanding and looking for a hard working, independent, fashion savvy intern. You will be given a first hand look into the daily routine of Fashion PR.
This is a NON-PAID INTERNSHIP, but we do provide credit for students.
We are looking for a quarterly commitment (4 months).
Preference will be given to those candidates who can work 8 hours a day (9am-6pm). At least 2 days a week that fit into your schedule and are local to the Los Angeles area.
Can't wait to hear from you!
- Assisting with sample pulls for various editorial requests
- Tracking media placements and online/print editorials
- Monitoring magazine credits
- Preparing for press clippings and other events
- Creating social media content
- Draft up media alerts
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Create and upload press clips for clients
- Daily upkeep of showroom and rental
- Help maintain and update media lists
- Facilitate Stylist and Editorial Pulls
- Assist CEO and publicists in their daily activities
- Research & Outreach with fashion blogs
- Coordinate Returns
- Research celebrity blog and websites for client affiliated photos
- Research trends in fashion and pop culture
Requirements- Highly ORGANIZED
- Awareness of current trends and fashion magazines and websites
- Strong verbal communication - writing and spelling skills are a must
- Attention to detail
- Must have a laptop
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner
-Outgoing, Positive, Honest, Loyal, Dependable
-Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel is a plus
-Experience in fashion and public relations is a plus