PR Intern for Small Agency and Start-Up Consumer Tech PlatformVALEO
Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
LA Fashion PR Showroom InternBookmark This
Style Public Relations LLC
112 W 9th St, Suite 1201
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLos Angeles based Fashion PR firm is currenlty expanding and looking for a hard working, independent, fashion savvy intern. You will be given a first hand look into the daily routine of Fashion PR.
This is a NON-PAID INTERNSHIP, but we do provide credit for students.
We are looking for a quarterly commitment (4 months).
Preference will be given to those candidates who can work 8 hours a day (9am-6pm). At least 2 days a week that fit into your schedule and are local to the Los Angeles area.
We are currently in DTLA but will be moving to West Hollywood/Beverly Hills area come April. Please keep that in mind for commuting reasons.
Can't wait to hear from you!
- Assisting with sample pulls for various editorial requests
- Tracking media placements and online/print editorials
- Monitoring magazine credits
- Preparing for press clippings and other events
- Creating social media content
- Draft up media alerts
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Create and upload press clips for clients
- Daily upkeep of showroom and rental
- Help maintain and update media lists
- Facilitate Stylist and Editorial Pulls
- Assist CEO and publicists in their daily activities
- Research & Outreach with fashion blogs
- Coordinate Returns
- Research celebrity blog and websites for client affiliated photos
- Research trends in fashion and pop culture
Requirements- Highly ORGANIZED
- Awareness of current trends and fashion magazines and websites
- Strong verbal communication - writing and spelling skills are a must
- Attention to detail
- Must have a laptop
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner
-Outgoing, Positive, Honest, Loyal, Dependable
-Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel is a plus
-Experience in fashion and public relations is a plus