Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Manhattan PR agency seeks part time / full time interns (Flatiron)Bookmark This
double E communications
39 West 19th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionManhattan PR agency seeks part time / full time interns (Fall & Winter 2016)
We develop tailored public relations programs for companies operating at the intersection of creativity, marketing and technology, with an emphasis on clients in the brand advertising and digital marketing arenas.
With offices in New York and San Francisco – not to mention our outpost in bucolic Bucks County, PA – we can ensure personal contact for clients and media alike, and global exposure no matter where your company is based.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include:
- Media list research and maintenance
- New business research and maintenance
- Drafting and Writing Press Releases
- Assembling Media Lists
- Tracking Media Coverage
- Preparing Press Kits and Briefing Books
- Conducting Industry Research
- Daily interaction with PR team
- Social media work to promote the PR agency
- Referral letter and/or recommendations based on successful completion of internship
- Available Monday-Friday, 9a-5p (can be flexible to work with class schedule); mandatory 3-month commitment
- Interns will work directly with president of agency on a daily basis -- great learning experience!
- Talented, smart, independent, and hardworking
- Strong interest in learning PR and new business development
- Journalism, English, Communications, or Public Relations majors or recent graduates
- Must have excellent writing skills, organization skills, and a passion for learning
- Knowledgeable of AP Style Mac/ PC and are Microsoft Office proficient
- Financial stipend considered after first month of internship