PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Marketing and PR InternBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you always letting your friends know about the next hottest trend or company? Do you have specialized skills in advertising? Stage Left Entertainment is rapidly growing entertainment and production company based in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. With hundreds of show attendees and booming private event bookings, we are truly the proving we know “Where Imagination Soars!™”
We source talent from all over to put on our high-quality productions and events. That said, we need more high performing team members to keep up with this growing demand. As a Marketing and PR Intern, you will get a first-hand experience in showcasing our brand and voice to potential clients. You will interface regularly with multiple departments and gain practical skills in a team-oriented and innovation-driven company.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys developing marketing campaigns and sharing creative ideas to build awareness. A knack for analytics is also a plus. If you have experience with online marketing, word-of-mouth marketing, and drip marketing campaigns, this may be the perfect position for you!
Responsibilities1. Create and manage marketing plans and calendar(s).
2. Collaborate with various media outlets.
3. Manage our brand and voice when interfacing with the public .
4. Allocate resources based on data analytics.
5. Assist the Director of Marketing in planning strategy and making creative suggestions.
6. Additional opportunities in our company and within our alliance/partner companies
Requirements1. A background in Marketing/ Advertising/ PR, Business Administration, Communications, Production Management, or related field.
2. Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
3. Organized and ability to perform under time-sensitive deadlines.
4. Creative and flexible.
5. Understanding of the latest trends in Marketing and PR as it relates to the Production Industry.
6. General social conscious.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, Marketing, Organization & prioritization skills, Communication Skills
Preferred - Social Media, Media Buying, Advertising, Copywriting