Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
PR and Social Media Summer InternshipThe Family Institute
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations - Student InternLEP
Public Relations InternStartup
Fashion PR/ Social Media InternELR Media Group
Marketing and Promotions Associate | Entry Level JobBookmark This
Posted: September 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a fast paced company in the direct sales and marketing industry, Arrowhead Marketing continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing direct sales and marketing services to Fortune 100 companies nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven direct sales approach. This job involves face-to-face sales of services to new and existing consumer prospects.
• Customer service
• Creating brand loyalty
• Acquiring new markets
• Creating strategies for expanding existing markets
• Utilizing innovative sales strategies to increase consumer base
• Guaranteeing ROI for clients
• Events and promotions
• Training and developing others
• Learning marketing system
We offer numerous growth opportunities, upward mobility, comprehensive in-house training and development and the chance to take on leadership roles.
If interested please send us your resume. We are looking to fill these positions promptly.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
• Quick learners capable of practical application
• Professionally dressed and with a professional attitude
• Target focused and competitive with a desire to win
• Able to make decisions and think under pressure
• Money motivated and advancement motivated
• Excellent communicators and capable of leading a team
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Communication Skills, Highly motivated self-starter, Hard Worker
Preferred - Sales and Marketing