Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations InternPMP PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING INTERNTHE A ALLENGROUP
Savvy Social Media, Marketing & PR InternHighSpeed Media
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – EXTERNAL AND PUBLIC AFFAIRSEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Virtual PR Assistant Intern Postion AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador Position AvailableNext Level Publishing
PR & Social Media Spring Intern360 Media, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
621 Stemmers Run Road Suite B
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the Owner of both The Bravado Boutique and Be Victorious Prep, I'm looking for an intern who could help move both companies into the future. I'm not just looking for a regular intern, I'm looking for someone who will come in with creative ideas and who wants to take the initiative to make things happen so the companies can grow together. This position can most definitely lead to a paid position for the right person. I'm looking for someone who will make our companies a household name and a hard-to-mess with brand. If you're ready to make things happen, I want to hear from you!
The Bravado Boutique is a pageant, prom, and party fashion boutique. Be Victorious is a pageant coaching, personal empowerment, and professional development training company. We work mostly with young women to help propel them forward. Both companies already have strong visions for the future and we are looking for the right team to help get us there.
What: an intern who wants to eventually do more in the fashion, modeling, pageant, acting, and talent world
Where: Baltimore County Maryland
When: open availability, roughly 15-30 hours each week. Monday-Friday is desired, but we will work with you to create a custom schedule.
ResponsibilitiesWork with our executive team to grow, expand, and make things happen!
But more specifically, work with our team to:
- Create and maintain signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create and maintain a social media presence.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Branding, Advertising or something related.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and multiple goals.
- Possess personal initiative, must have a go-getter attitude.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be able to consistently maintain a positive image from clothing, to word choice, to hair and makeup etc.
SkillsRequired - Instagram, Facebook Marketing, Word Processing, Engaging Public Speaker, Microsoft
Preferred - Graphic Design