Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
PR & Marketing Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Marketing InternBookmark This
Lyceum Group, LLC
4700 Lincoln Rd NE Suite 110
Posted: September 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince our inception, Lyceum has become a leader and innovator in the marketing and consulting industry in Albuquerque, NM. With our aggressive expansion goals, we are a leading provider of management and marketing opportunities in the Albuquerque area. Our success is driven by our devotion to creating innovative strategies, while adhering to known fundamentals.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.