Public Relations InternNCS PTE LTD
Public RelationsComal County Habitat for Humanity
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternTearRipClipSnip
Brand Management Consultant:HAGTAP
Summer Public Relations InternshipRoar Media
((( *START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Public Relations / Media Ambassador PositionNext Level Publishing
Public Relations SpecialistsM&M Enterprise Production
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Douglasville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmpower, Inc.©™ is a boutique public relations firm based in Atlanta, GA. Our team seeks to understand each client’s core identity so we can develop opportunities for story creation and content management. We drill down to identify the compelling stories within each client and help place them in media as well as distribute them through effective, efficient, strategic and purposeful outlets. We place a premium on crafting creative ideas that benefit our clients while also being good stewards of their resources. We are based in Atlanta and abide by the Public Relations Society of America’s Code of Ethics. We deal with non-profits, high profile clients and those just starting out in various industries. www.empowerinc.org
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.