- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Marketing & PR Internship for Christian Entertainment Marketing Agency
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
Social Media & Community Management InternDr. Tosha Meredith Project
Publicist InternCentral Park Tutors
Public Relations InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Entertainment PR InternshipIt Girl Public Relations
Public Relations InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Development InternshipThe Family Institute
Marketing & PR Internship for Christian Entertainment Marketing AgencyBookmark This
Posted: July 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPremier1 Studios , located in Monroe, LA, is an entertainment marketing agency specializing in public relations, branding, social media, SEO and video production. Clients are generally national faith-based arena, from authors to movies. Duties are varied. You would be assisting the owner of the agency in PR, social media, and marketing activities. Hours are flexible and work can be done in house or via telecommuting.
Responsibilities- Write effective press releases, articles and blogs
- Distributing press releases
- Assisting with creating marketing plans and/or proposals
- Managing social media accounts
- Writing e-books and preparing online courses in PR and social media
- Coordinate with other remote team members; May be asked to manage projects
- Other projects as they arise (Who knows what may come up--we do a lot of cool things)
If you have the ability to travel, there could be opportunities to travel with agency owner to conferences, taking photos, assisting with social media blogging and blogging, and/or videotaping her speeches, etc. This is not a requirement.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Basic knowledge of PR & social media and the willingness to continue to learn.
- Able to multitask
- Good at researching and compiling information in an organized manner
- Responsible, focused, and dependable
- Able to initiate projects, organize, and maintaining innovative ideas and plans
- Capable of envisioning the big picture
- Ability to create content of interest to target audiences.
- Confident and professional
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Social Marketing, Social Media Blogging, Virtual Assistance, Entertainment Journalism, Public Relations Skills, Composing Press Releases
Preferred - Strategic Public Relations Planning, Marketing Plan Creation, Digital Project Management