Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
Marketing & PR Internship for Christian Entertainment Marketing AgencyBookmark This
Posted: July 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPremier1 Studios , located in Monroe, LA, is an entertainment marketing agency specializing in public relations, branding, social media, SEO and video production. Clients are generally national faith-based arena, from authors to movies. Duties are varied. You would be assisting the owner of the agency in PR, social media, and marketing activities. Hours are flexible and work can be done in house or via telecommuting.
Responsibilities- Write effective press releases, articles and blogs
- Distributing press releases
- Assisting with creating marketing plans and/or proposals
- Managing social media accounts
- Writing e-books and preparing online courses in PR and social media
- Coordinate with other remote team members; May be asked to manage projects
- Other projects as they arise (Who knows what may come up--we do a lot of cool things)
If you have the ability to travel, there could be opportunities to travel with agency owner to conferences, taking photos, assisting with social media blogging and blogging, and/or videotaping her speeches, etc. This is not a requirement.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Basic knowledge of PR & social media and the willingness to continue to learn.
- Able to multitask
- Good at researching and compiling information in an organized manner
- Responsible, focused, and dependable
- Able to initiate projects, organize, and maintaining innovative ideas and plans
- Capable of envisioning the big picture
- Ability to create content of interest to target audiences.
- Confident and professional
SkillsRequired - Composing Press Releases, Public Relations Skills, Social Marketing, Social Media Blogging, Blogging, Entertainment Journalism, Virtual Assistance
Preferred - Marketing Plan Creation, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Digital Project Management