PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
Marketing / Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
The Clique Travel and Social Alliance
Posted: May 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Clique Travel and Social Alliance is an Exclusive Travel Network for Women who enjoy Traveling, but don't always want to go 'SOLO'!
Our extensive network of premier suppliers across the globe ensures that our clients always enjoy VIP treatment & exclusive perks at top hotels and destinations worldwide.
THIS IS AN 'UNPAID' INTERNSHIP
At The Clique Travel and Social Alliance, our goal is for, YOU, the respective Marketing / PR Intern to gain real hands-on experience. You will be participate or assist with various aspects of the following tasks specific to the Travel Industry.
- Press release and pitch writing
- Social media marketing
- Newsletter writing and creation
- Support on key events with invitation lists, organization and RSVP lists
- Media list building
- Researching trends in relevant industries
- Brainstorming ideas for events and promotions
- Press kit writing creation
The ideal candidate is a strong writer with excellent communication skills.
Please submit your resume along with a sample press release, or related content (sorry, no research papers).
This is an UNPAID Internship, and offers SCHOOL CREDIT only. Previous internship experience is preferred.
The Clique Travel and Social Alliance is based in Atlanta, Georgia; however, the internship can be VIRTUAL / REMOTE in any of the following cities (Atlanta, GA. Charlotte, NC, Washington, DC, Dallas, TX, New York / New Jersey, Chicago, IL).
This company is based in Atlanta, GA, but the internship position can be VIRTUAL
ResponsibilitiesInternship Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Keep abreast of all new social media sites, successful and unsuccessful trends and tools
-Drafting press releases, media advisories and PSA’s
-Make calls to various media outlets (print, TV, radio and online)
-Providing support at events
- Assist with the creation of strategies and plans for online content and exposure building plans for Twitter and Facebook, and other Social Media Applications
Requirements- College Juniors or Seniors with a concentration in public relations, marketing, or communications.
- An interest in technology, social media, writing, marketing, public relations, or related activities
- Possess a Strong Interest in the Travel Industry
- This is Three Month Internship; Estimated 5-10 hours per week (flexible hours)
- Experience with social media marketing and working with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Flickr, and Instagram for business.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Public Relations Skills, Marketing Communications, Branding & Identity, Event Based Marketing, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Creative, Travel