Public Relations/Community Engagement InternLatinitas
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public RelationsMr. Cory's Cookies
LA Public Relations Intern - Work Award Show Season!3d PR & Marketing
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Public Relations and Marketing Internship - San Diego, CAJ. Walcher Communications
Marketing & Public Relations (Internship)Bookmark This
The Premier Basketball League
2333 N. Harlem Ave
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PBL is seeking an intern to assist the Marketing & Public Relations department with day-to-day activities. Located in Chicago, the internship will give the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved with every aspect of the leagues marketing and public relations department. The intern will assist with website maintenance and updates. The intern will also assist in the creations of print advertisements, online advertisement, and social media marketing.
ResponsibilitiesMarketing & Public Relations:
- Assist with content management on www.thepbl.com.
- Implement and develop marketing promotional ideas for the league and individual teams.
- Work to develop sponsorships and non-profit relationships.
- Proactively contact and respond to teams, team’s managers and coaches about their responsibilities during the season. This communication entails direct emails and phone calls.
- Assist in preparation and organization of season.
- Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsBachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or journalism preferred but not necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and enrolled in your sophomore, junior or senior year at an accredited
college or university. Graduates welcomed.
- Knowledge about sports and particularly the basketball community in the United States.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Effective organizational skills for managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.