Public Relations/ Publicist Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Publicist for AuthorCarlo Kennedy, 220 Publications
Special Events/PR InternThe Peggy Siegal Company
Grow Your Professional Brand. Intern With Us.757 Media
The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programThe Academy of Athletic Advancement
Public Relations InternBMonet
Public Relations Internship - Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Public Relations/Community Engagement InternLatinitas
Marketing/Public Relations InternBookmark This
665 Washington St Unit 1714
Posted: August 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeatHost is a mobile application that allows users to order food, drinks and merchandise at stadiums, cafes, and universities. We need a public relations/marketing intern to work with press and work with stadiums.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Public Affairs