- Internships /
- Public Relations /
- Marketing/Public Relations Opportunity in the Southwest Chicago Suburbs!
Public Relations InternNCS Pte Ltd
Public Relations InternStartup
Fashion PR/ Social Media InternELR Media Group
PR/Marketing Intern for Organic Food CompanyMySuperFoods Company
Paid Summer Internship! Public RelationsArbor Financial Group
Public Relations InternKimesha Coleman Coaching
Event and Public Relations InternshipLiaisons Corporation
Public Relations InternNCS Technology
Marketing/Public Relations Opportunity in the Southwest Chicago Suburbs!Bookmark This
Old Fashioned Sweets
7511 Lemont Rd.
Posted: March 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTheresa Kerstein is an entrepreneur and chocolatier- she owns a chocolate shop called Old Fashioned Sweets! She is very talented in those aspects, but she needs some help designing a website and maintaining social media pages for her store.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities would be...
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
RequirementsThe individual we are looking for should fit the following criteria...
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
It would be a plus if you have a background or are pursuing a degree in Marketing or Public Relations, but it is not a requirement.