PR RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Public Relations InternSilvacom
Entertainment PR InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Maria Rekrut Book Publishing House - Public Relations InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Public Relations InternPMP PR
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Fashion PR Internship for a Creative AgencyL'effrontée
Public Relations InternZAG Group of Companies
Media Relations Internship at Seattle technology PR FirmBookmark This
Martin Levy Public Relations, Inc.
Posted: February 06 2015
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you always on the cutting edge of news? Do you love new technology? Love to write? Martin Levy Public Relations, Inc., a Seattle-based public relations firm focused on creating exposure and market traction for emerging growth and new technology companies is looking for internship candidates.
Martin Levy Public Relations, Inc. works with companies ranging from small tech startups to large companies traded on NASDAQ, and everything in between. As an intern you will get to work with our executive staff and will work on a variety of projects that will help us (and you!) grow.
Our ideal candidate is an organized, self-starter, with excellent attention to details and excellent writing skills. Confident and outgoing, you love talking to people and can’t wait to gain experience in the fast-paced public relations industry.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Learn:
• How a PR agency works
• What a fast-paced media relations campaign looks like
• How to properly contact journalists
• How to craft a pitch letter
• How to research, create and compile media and analyst contact lists
• Provide day-to-day support on account activities including report writing, competitive info, industry news and trends
• Perform media call downs on client press releases and trend pitches
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline
• Writing skills: please provide samples
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Fearless – not afraid to hit the ground running