Public Relations Internship (Veterans Advocacy Organization)Academy of United States Veterans
Seeking Public Relations/Marketing Interns (ATLANTA, GA ONLY!)THE QUEENDOM
Business Development / Sales InternFurry Chic Boutique
Chef Training U.S.Chef Training U.S.
Social Media Savvy Public Relations InternFAR Botanicals
Public Relations InternOphir Energy Plc.
Public Relations InternBouji Lip Cosmetics
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Music PR InternBookmark This
Juggernaut Sound PR
Posted: February 26 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusic PR company is looking for an intern with a passion for music and strong work ethic. We represent mainly hip-hop artists, but within that category, our client roster ranges quite a bit. We also work with brands to publicize events or tours they're sponsoring.
ResponsibilitiesIntern duties may include:
• Maintaining and updating the website
• Maintaining press lists
• Drafting and/or servicing pitches and press releases
• Compiling media reports and other research
• Posting to social media sites
• Provide support at events, concerts, interviews, etc.
• Have a genuine interest in the music industry and/or publicity
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel, social media, website publishing, and general internet research
• Have their own laptop
• Be willing to help out with any task, however big or small
• Take initiative, but not be afraid to ask for clarification or help
• Be flexible and able to attend events on occasion (mostly nights)