Public Relations Internship (Veterans Advocacy Organization)Academy of United States Veterans
Seeking Public Relations/Marketing Interns (ATLANTA, GA ONLY!)THE QUEENDOM
Business Development / Sales InternFurry Chic Boutique
Chef Training U.S.Chef Training U.S.
Social Media Savvy Public Relations InternFAR Botanicals
Public Relations InternOphir Energy Plc.
Public Relations InternBouji Lip Cosmetics
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Music Promotion & Tour InternBookmark This
Empowerment Driven by Knowledge Coalition
Posted: September 14 2015
Company Location: Waco, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be a large part of the Laws Entertainment Group music promotion and tour team where you can see what your work does and the total outcome of your efforts. You will be pitching to blogs and managing those relationships, creating wrap-up reports for the artists, creating local tours, writing blogs posts, building artists fan base and be given the opportunity to learn the bits and pieces that go into a smaller but growing business. Laws Entertainment Group is seeking out interns who are eager to learn, want responsibility, can be innovative, like to be challenged, and are dedicated to expanding their knowledge into the music industry. This is an unpaid internship for college-credit only or project based incentives.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Manage online content for 10 music artists
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Able to work with minimum supervision remotely
- Time management skills a must