Public Relations InternThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Public Relations InternEagle group
Public Relations & Marketing InternshipBlack Twig Communications
Publicity & Marketing Internship at Peachtree PublishersPeachtree Publishers
Entry Level Opportunity - Recent Graduates & StudentsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Public Relations Internmouth : digital and public relations
Public Relations InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Summer internship at boutique PR FirmTLC
Music Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Lions Den Productions
Posted: October 13 2016
Company Location: Germantown, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLion's Den Productions and recording artist RobenX (www.teamrobenx.com) currently is looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior fan engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
ResponsibilitiesMemphis based music production company is looking for a Public Relations specialists/intern to:
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media about LDP artist RobenX
- Respond to information requests from the media
- Help maintain LDP company and Artist image and identity
- Draft speeches social media posts
- Maintain and update social media sites
- Create campaigns and initiatives to keep the public informed about the artist RobenX
- Ensure press attendance at events and arrange interviews
- People Skills
- Ability to self motivate
- Creative writing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word
Preferred - Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop