Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Social Media / E-CommerceBrooklyn PR
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNPromotional Services
PR & Marketing Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
PR InternKing + Company
Public Relations Fall InternshipBEintegrated PR
PR Research InternshipO Public Relations
Operations and Management Assistant InternBookmark This
Raveena Media Group
Posted: September 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to know how PR/Marketing Operates and Management clients, projects and more. You should consider joining us for a n truly hands on internship. Learning the depth skills to start your own business and/or becoming a Account Executive/ Freelance Publicist and more.
The Operations and Management Assistant (OMA) must be creative and enjoy working within a small,
entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal
individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written
and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic
balance among multiple priorities. The OMA will have the ability to work independently on
projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a
wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
ResponsibilitiesAssist, Learning and Trained on the following:
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Partner including: managing
an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;
* Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential;
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the Managing Partner schedule is followed and respected.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Managing Partner , with clients, staff, and others, on matters related to programmatic initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the
Managing Partner , including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Works closely and effectively with the Managing Partner to keep him/her well informed of upcoming
commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and
manages a variety of special projects for the Managing Partner , some of which may have organizational
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on
projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Google doc skills a must
- Must be available to work virtually via smartphone, tablet, computer