Special Events/PR InternThe Peggy Siegal Company
Grow Your Professional Brand. Intern With Us.757 Media
The Academy of Athletic Advancement Internship programThe Academy of Athletic Advancement
Public Relations InternBMonet
Public Relations Internship - Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Public Relations/Community Engagement InternLatinitas
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Paid Full-Time Internship to Start ASAPBookmark This
Bond No. 9 New York
9 Bond Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBond No.9, New York’s first ever luxury fragrance company dedicated to paying homage to the life, style and history of New York City is looking for an enthusiastic, eager, professional INTERN to join the growing Bond No.9 team.
Will work in a fast-pace, downtown, creative environment and have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding luxury fragrance company.
This would be an excellent opportunity to grow within the public relations field at Bond No.9 and know the beauty and cosmetic industry.
ResponsibilitiesSome responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Perform administrative duties
• Handle appointments, correspondence & subsequent follow-up
• Coordinate meetings along with some travel arrangements
• Answer phones and arrange conference calls
• Monitor extensive number of media reports
• Oversee media lists
• Assist departments under executive’s domain with a variety of special projects as needed
• Interact with professional associates and all levels of management both internally and externally
• Daily interaction with the media and magazines
• Social media marketing communications working Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, forums & blogs, social book-marking sites - Writing posts, responding
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• Familiar with WordPress and other social media applications
• Organized and detail oriented
• Demonstrated interest in social media marketing and public relations
• Must be able to commit 32-40 hrs per week
Beauty, Fashion Experience a PLUS!
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel
Preferred - Proficient Typing Skills