PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Fall 2017 Communications InternshipSpark Strategic Ideas
Resident Service Coordinator Wanted for Lemon Grove, CA JULY 2017S.T.A.R.S. Program
Public Relation neededSimplex Infrasturcture
Public Relations InternSkyes Home
Fall 2017 Public Relations InternThe Walker Marchant Group
Paid Public Relations InternshipsBookmark This
2651 Industrial Way Suite P
Prescott Valley, AZ
Posted: June 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur mission at Skynet Advantage is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. We value teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.
Check out our website!
Like us on Facebook!
Connect with us on LinkedIn!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.