Public Relations InternNadia Worsley Publicity
Public Relations InternPeriod Media
Spring 2017 Public Relations InternB/HI
Marketing and PR InternABI Marketing Public Relations
Entertainment Publicity and Promotion Field Marketing InternAllied Integrated Marketing
PR Intern for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Public Relations Intern at The Brooks GroupThe Brooks Group
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Paid Public Relations InternshipsBookmark This
2651 Industrial Way Suite P
Prescott Valley, AZ
Posted: June 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur mission at Skynet Advantage is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. We value teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.
Check out our website!
Like us on Facebook!
Connect with us on LinkedIn!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.