SPRING 2017 INTERNS NEEDED FOR NY-BASED FASHION PR AGENCYThe Bromley Group
FOX News Channel/FOX Business Network InternFOX News Channel
Social Media & Community Management InternGPME Group
Public Relations InternApache Creek Holdings
Spring 2017 InternshipTeak Media Communications
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
Crime Researcher, Speech Writer/Presentation Builder, Interview OrganizerStrider
Paid Public Relations InternshipsBookmark This
2651 Industrial Way Suite P
Prescott Valley, AZ
Posted: June 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur mission at Skynet Advantage is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. We value teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.
Check out our website!
Like us on Facebook!
Connect with us on LinkedIn!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.