PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpHerb-N-Juice
Public Relations / Client Relations-ENTRY LEVELMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Public Relations InternBlue Square Concepts
Public Affairs and Government Relationships intern at Public Charter SchoolsRiver City Science Academy
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Public Relations InternLife for Love LLC
PR and Marketing InternBookmark This
Infinite Care Advocates
16870 West Bernardo Dr Suite 400
San Diego, CA
Posted: May 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInfinite Care Advocates, Inc. is a San Diego-based advocacy service founded to help today’s seniors and their adult children navigate through the numerous challenges posed by aging. The basis of its foundation is to help Seniors and their families feel aided as they face myriad challenges of caring for themselves and their aging loved ones. Our mission is to provide a single point referral source, creating a coordinated plan for all needed services related to income, asset protection, health care, shelter, family and community support, and final preparations, aiding our clients in making informed and objective decisions.
Infinite Care Advocates is currently seeking a PR and Marketing Intern. This individual will be self-starter with a passion for marketing, publicity and promotion. This is a solid introduction into the public relations and communications field and the opportunities are endless. As part of the marketing team, the intern will serve as an active member of a dynamic and hard-working group, and be expected to participate in strategic level decisions and activities. The intern will be training under the direction of leading marketing experts in the industry, and will get a first-hand look into what the PR industry is like. You get a truly inspired culture with opportunity for professional development. You will work in a growing company with an exciting and aggressive opportunity for learning. You’ll be a part of a team who is evolving and doing really great work, with a chance to make a difference.
You will manage your own schedule. Training and materials will be provided. Interns will gain experience in the following areas:
- Direct Marketing planning and implementation
- Social media optimization and engagement
- Marketing administrative support
- We will help you obtain academic credit for the duration of the internship.
Responsibilities- Learn how to develop and contribute to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out scheduling advertising and managing production activities
- Learn about event planning and coordination
- Learn how to coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Learn how to develop, implement and assist in Marketing and PR strategies to promote website and events
- Learn how to write creative content for the website, social media channels, newsletter and press releases
- Update and manage social media presence
- Participate in online communities to promote company
- Use social media tools to monitor and respond to posts about the company and our services
- Market research including industry, partner and competitor analysis
- Assist in creating company presentation materials
This position is unpaid PR & marketing position that will give each intern remarkable skills, qualifications and experience to launch their career. This internship can be applied towards college level internship credit, with the approval and cooperation of the partner institution.
Requirements- Majoring or Majored in English/Journalism/Marketing/Business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Meticulous organization and time management
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- High school diploma/enrolled in college/recent college graduate
- Hours: M-F (hours are flexible and may vary)
**Please do NOT apply if you are not located in or near the San Diego area.