WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipSaint Francis Healthcare System
Crime Researcher, Speech Writer/Presentation Builder, Interview OrganizerStrider
Publicist Internship - Ability to turn into full-time position.ACE Venture Capital
PR, Marketing and Branding Intern (Entertainment industry)Rebel Lifestyle Magazine
Sponsorship/PR InternCorkerbec Ventures
PR SpecialistInnovating Marketing
Bolt PR InternshipBolt PR
PR Assistant InternBookmark This
Posted: January 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're looking for a public relations intern that will support the agency in various organizational aspects, as well as manage online content. The PR intern will also make independent decisions when working on assigned projects and as potential issues arise.
This position is STRICTLY for NYC interns!!
- Article writing for company blog
- Contacting media outlets for client placements
- Creating spreadsheets of contacts
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Coursework in Marketing, Public Relations, Media Relations, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Reliable internet connection with computer/laptop
- Knowledge of preferred social media platforms, blogging, and social tools.
- Trustworthy and dependable spirit!
- Must be strong in social media and public relations (events and sponsorships)