Public RelationsBlackpreneur Magazine
Public Relations ManagerUnited Group Limited
Brand Ambassador - NYCChexology
Winter PR InternDuo Public Relations
Public Relations InternshipDallas LIFE Homeless Shelter
Spring 2017 PR InternshipThe Chamber Group
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDHC inc
Public Relations InternUP Social Network
PR & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2015
Company Location: Fort Washington, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK-Will Communications is an up-and-coming PR company that provides public relations, writing and speaking agent services to entrepreneurs and entertainers.
PR & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
Social Media Projects
Research (media and event)
Media relations - research, list management, some outreach
Calendar & File Management
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
SkillsRequired - Mac & PC platforms, AP style writing, Copy Editing, Spelling, Punctuation, English grammar, Online Social Networking, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Strategic Public Relations Planning