Public Relations InternshipSick of Single
Entertainment Public Relations Firm seeks qualified internLyme Lite Media
Public Relations InternPoised Studios
Public Relations InternFlorida Business Consulting
BILINGUAL SPANISH BRAND AMBASSADORS INTERNSHIPFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations & Mass CommunicationsB~STEM Project
PR & Marketing- Toy GiveawayQEB Foundation
PR & Marketing-Turkey GiveawayQEB Foundation
PR & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2015
Company Location: Fort Washington, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK-Will Communications is an up-and-coming PR company that provides public relations, writing and speaking agent services to entrepreneurs and entertainers.
PR & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
Social Media Projects
Research (media and event)
Media relations - research, list management, some outreach
Calendar & File Management
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
SkillsRequired - Copy Editing, English grammar, Online Social Networking, Spelling, Mac & PC platforms, Public Relations Skills, Punctuation, AP style writing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Strategic Public Relations Planning