Public Relations Intern // Summer 2017Autumn Communications
Business Development for 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Public Relations InternEngineering for Kids
Intern - Community Relations, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
PRBouji Lip Cosmetics
Lead Public Relations and Communications StrategistCindy's Table
Lead Social Media SpecialistCindy's Table
Intern, Public Relations & Social MediaDiscover The Palm Beaches
PR Intern - Entertainment ContentBookmark This
11500 W. Olympic Blvd. #655
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Entertainment Content Internship Summary
Organization description: Bender/Helper Impact (B/HI) is one of the world’s leading independent marketing communications and public relations firms focused on entertainment content, products, services and technologies. Since its founding by Dean Bender and Lee Helper in 1986, B/HI has handled communications programs for many of the largest media companies and properties in the world, and has implemented powerful and effective media strategies for innovative and cutting edge companies and their breakthrough products and technologies.
More at http://www.bhimpact.com
Qualified applicants should email their resume with a cover letter highlighting qualifications to email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to;
• Assisting with administrative duties for clients
• Press clippings
• Industry research
• Monitoring and reporting of press coverage
• Contact database and media list development
• Vendor relations
• Briefing development and introductory media relations
PR Intern – Entertainment Content
The entertainment content PR team seeks an account Intern ready to kick start their PR career by providing support on campaigns for top entertainment clients. In the fast-paced agency environment, the Intern position requires creative and technical ability, as well as a knack for time management, effective multitasking and teamwork.
An ideal candidate for this part-time position should display tenacity for professional development, a strong desire to get the job done right and the ability to provide creative and strategic insights that enhance team performance. The Intern will quickly learn to target key journalists and influencers across multiple industries, and gain a strong understanding of client content offerings, technologies and their competitors.
• A dedicated, degree-seeking individual currently enrolled in a higher education institution, chasing a career in communications, journalism and/or entertainment.
• No experience necessary; previous PR internship or experience is a major plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organization and attention to detail.
• A proactive self-starter eager to learn and grow as part of a team with a dedication to quality control.
• A strong understanding of Web and social media tools; candidate should be able to develop and learn quickly to the ever-changing environment.
• Intermediate proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point. Cision Point experience is a plus.