Public Relations InternSenvion Group
Public Relations InternMountain Pacific
PR for Doctors who own several companies (for profit and non profit)You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Public Relations Intern - NV Media, Inc.Cupid's Pulse
College Grads & Interns PAID/FULL TIME Event AsstEvents bykeko
Public Relations InternLive Empowered Publishing
Spring Internship 2017SDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
Spring Internship 2017, New York CitySDA International/Sheila Donnelly & Associates
PR InternBookmark This
Earth Coco, Inc.
2651 Main Street
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: November 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEarth Coco is socially and environmentally conscious coconut products company with our corporate office based on Main Street in Santa Monica. Our products (coconut water, cream, meat, and sugar) are wild harvested on the beautiful island of Samar in the Philippines. Earth Coco is more than a food and beverage company; we believe in supporting those who are in need of help. We are looking for a Public Relations intern who wants to apply the knowledge learned in the classroom to the real world. From writing press releases to researching relevant articles and posts, the PR intern will gain real experience with a growing company.
This is an unpaid internship. We prefer candidates who are looking to obtain college credit, but it is not required.
Responsibilities- Write press releases
- Monitor social media platforms
- Search and compile industry-related press clippings, posts, etc.
- Communicate with various companies, organizations, and press outlets (i.e. radio stations)
- Assist in the communication with existing clients
- May also assist with Earth Coco Foundation's PR tasks (non-profit)
Requirements- Candidates looking to pursue degree/career in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
- At least Associates Degree in related field. (Soon-to-earn Associate Degree candidates welcome to apply)
- Skilled in MS Word and Excel
- Experienced with Social Media platforms (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate information clearly, succinctly, and effectively