Social Media/PR InternCampaign Development Corp
Public Relations InternTelescope Fitness Group
Public Relations InternAdvocate Health Care
Public Relations InternANGLO PACIFIC
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Public Relations InternshipESBN, Inc.
Public RelationsFounder Group
Public Relations InternPR Revolution
PR InternBookmark This
Captivate Designs Inc.
Posted: February 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionCaptivate Designs, Inc. specializes in web design, small business branding and internet marketing and has been servicing clients throughout the U.S., Canada and the U.K for the past 8 years. Captivate Designs helps small businesses increase lead generation and sales through strategic website design, branding and internet marketing.
Captivate Designs is seeking a motivated, self starter for a PR Internship. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience in crafting pitches and generating buzz.
Responsibilities- Respond to press queries
- Craft pitches
- Maintain company social media
- Follow up and compile press mentions
RequirementsTimeframe: 3-6 months commitment
Compensation: This is an unpaid position
Working Terms: This position requires 15 hours a week Monday to Friday. The intern will be provided all the tools necessary to complete the job duties and will report directly to the founder. This is a virtual position and requires access to a reliable internet connection, phone and Skype.
• Candidates with a completed or close to completed degree in marketing, communication or business.
• Previous internship or related experience in marketing or public relation communication is a plus
• Must be computer literate. Proficiency in Photoshop is highly desired.
• An effective written and oral communicator.