Virtual Marketing / Public Relations InternshipN.Liten Services
Public Relations AgentBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
Public RelationsMr. Cory's Cookies
LA Public Relations Intern - Work Award Show Season!3d PR & Marketing
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Public Relations and Marketing Internship - San Diego, CAJ. Walcher Communications
Social Media Intern - Spring 2017Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations
PR Internship Available at Organic Juice Start UpBookmark This
Posted: January 07 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHerb-N-Juice Co is currently focusing on delivering fresh juice and smoothies to corporate offices, private events, and restaurants. We're in search of a PR intern who will strive to develop and maintain positive client relationships and a strong media reputation.
In the Spring we will roll out our one of a kind zero emissions food truck. At that time, responsibilities of the PR intern wIll stay the same but the focus of the company overall will expand.
Please see below under requirements to see if you would be a good fit for this position.
Looking for a PR intern to work from home and to start with us as soon as possible.
We would love for someone to go from intern-to-hire if that is of interest to the right candidate. Herb-N-Juice is looking for a creative, self motivated person with positive strong work ethic.
ResponsibilitiesTasks may include but not be limited to:
1. developing, writing and distributing approved press releases
2. media relations (pitching, researching and scheduling interviews)
3. organization of photos, photo opportunities and events
4. building relationships with local media
5. building and maintaining press kits
6. posting logos and organizational summaries to industry services related web sites and publications
7. finding and completing appropriate contest entries
8. following-up with members of the media to track and ensure client placement
9. proofing written materials for style, grammar, etc.
10. planning and executing special event
Must also have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhere to deadlines and contribute to the overall operation.
RequirementsPursuing degree in PR or similar field
Experience or strong interest in PR
Passion for nutrition, health foods or fitness
Positive attitude and strong work ethic